MonsterCat75....a cat old enough to vote

A bit of political commentary from the inside of the establishment. I have been readin quite a bit of nonsence about 911....Iraq....this Stoffel mystery....and just thought I would add a bit of sanity.

Monday, March 26, 2007

On the State of the union address.

While I listening to the response I found a slightly different note that I have not heard commented on. The Speaker for the democrats mentioned that the solders we are loosing right now are not dieing for the mission we went into Iraq for.

The quote from that night is
DURBIN: "I don't know. But I'll tell you this: I think that it's important that we finally have a voice.

It's been four years since we voted on the use-of-force resolution. If you look at the purpose of our invasion of Iraq, frankly every single element is unnecessary today. There is no Saddam Hussein. There are no weapons of mass destruction."

I am not sure is many people realize the connection there, between the ouster of Saddam and the weapons of mass destruction comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger سحاب Sahab said...

y u interest in iraq ?

12:53 PM  
Blogger Monster Cat said...

Why not....all lives have equal value...I find it a real shame that the US is getting all this bad rap on this. When you find the overwelming majority of lives lost in Iraq are Iraqis at the hands of other Iraqi's. Yet the US as a country does go out of its way to avoid killing civilians, even prosocuting its own to root out abuses.

The US removes a person killing more of his own people than die at the hands of an invading power when his country is invaded.

What is the difference here and the involvement everyone is asking for in Darfur? How many deaths makes a genicide? If God is God of all, why are some lives worth more than others?

None are worth more or less....they are all the same in the eyes of an omnipotent God.

-The Cat

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home