MonsterCat75....a cat old enough to vote

A bit of political commentary from the inside of the establishment. I have been readin quite a bit of nonsence about 911....Iraq....this Stoffel mystery....and just thought I would add a bit of sanity.

Monday, September 11, 2006

A house cleaning post....I am trying to get some of the commentary I have been placing on liberal, off beat, or democratic blogs over here for those of you that have been keeping up with my postings.

Now I do not necessarily endorse any of the blogs that I mention but as I will not simply cut and paste others text (I always thought that was called plagiarism). So, I will let you know who I am responding to and if you choose to read the original article I will try to include a link back.

in response to a Medianeedle posting on Sept 08, 2006.

First let me say I have as much distain for the Ireys as I do for Murtha. Both of which I believe are not well suited for anything above street sweepers as far as public service goes...but for much different reasons.

Murtha is as corrupt as any politician you could possibly name...can you say Abscam. Irey is manipulative and has a family who thinks they are bigger than they are. They have dabbled in international business and got people killed because they thought they had the political influence of gods. They have nothing special other than inflated ego's.

So, now that you know where I stand on these two candidates...you should not be continuing the inflated ego lies of the Irey clan that they had any part of that 300+ million dollar contract directly with the DoD or the Iraqi government.

The serious research into this shows that CLI (the progenitor of the Frank Irey Construction company) was responsible for NOTHING but building a few buildings...brick and mortar. THAT IS IT. They were not involved in the rebuilding of the Iraqi military they were involved in the rebuilding of buildings ONLY.

The other company listed in the articles WyeOak is the DoD side of things...the 300MM+ contract. Which the Ireys have NO CONNECTION to at all, no ownership interest, no board seats, no employment in.

The only connection was that if you READ CAREFULLY, you will find that WyeOak contracted with CLI to build buildings. In return CLI employed some WyeOak employees to better manage the project.

Further research would reveal to you that NO ONE GOT PAID....well there was 10K not 10Million, The Stoffel guy was killed in trying to get paid after WyeOak put out millions for the project.

You will further find that in widely reported press reports the Ireys have said they expect any money that may be recovered is expected to go to Stoffels Company...that would be a reference to WyeOak.

So, I do agree with you that Irey should not be going to Washington, But, I think Murtha should be sent home as well.

There are enough FACTS to support Irey not going to Washington, please to not use fabrications about War Profiteering as one of them. The Irey family got NOTHING from the war effort, if anything they may have made some money on helping to rebuild the country of Iraq off of BUILDINGS not BOMBS.

monstercat75
a cat old enough to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home