MonsterCat75....a cat old enough to vote

A bit of political commentary from the inside of the establishment. I have been readin quite a bit of nonsence about 911....Iraq....this Stoffel mystery....and just thought I would add a bit of sanity.

Monday, March 26, 2007

On illegal immigration.

Why has no one traced the correlation between youth crime and illegal immigration?

While I was a teen in the 80's I noticed a steep decrease in the jobs available to the teenage youthand yet, that the same time there was a steep increase in illegal immigration. So, these jobs were not simply going away....they were being taken by illegal immigrants...those willing, no actually asking, to work for less than the legal minimum wage.

I do not believe ejecting all illegal immigrants from this country would have a long term negative impact. I believe it would actually reduce the number of our own legal population we find in our jails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home