MonsterCat75....a cat old enough to vote

A bit of political commentary from the inside of the establishment. I have been readin quite a bit of nonsence about 911....Iraq....this Stoffel mystery....and just thought I would add a bit of sanity.

Monday, March 26, 2007

On the lighter side of the mis-management of money in Iraq.

I was just thinking about all these billions of dollars lost in the rebuilding effort in Iraq (most of it Iraqi money)....you could say this was just the family/friends of Sadam Hussein simply stealing back the money our troops impounded from what was found in the his palaces. :)

I thought it was in the 100's of millions. Although, we are not sure if the money we found was from the oil for food program or simply tax dollars he kept for himself. I guess we can't ask him now huh.

Maybe we should ask Kofee Anan if he know where Sadam got the cash he stuffed in the wall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home