MonsterCat75....a cat old enough to vote

A bit of political commentary from the inside of the establishment. I have been readin quite a bit of nonsence about 911....Iraq....this Stoffel mystery....and just thought I would add a bit of sanity.

Monday, March 26, 2007

I have a solution to the liberal newspaper endorsements of the democratic candidates.

What if some watchdog group pursued the newspaper endorsements as defacto "in-kind" political contributions, or free advertising. In this line of thinking if a newspaper endorsed a candidate you could easily calculate the value of the free advertising this implies and just like the on air ads of the TV stations....the newspapers would then be forced to carry free ads from the non-endorsed candidates of equal value.

Believe me I have no problems with the newspapers reporting news on any political candidate, I just have a problem with them giving endorsements (free advertising) to them.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home